Translate

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Jay's Need For Needful Things

WELCOME TO OUR LIFE!


My Life is a, "...While you're taking a break, can you paint the Kitchen" kind-a-life; and that's to say the least! I think I'll have it NO OTHER WAY...LOL!
So My first Blog on Jay's Needful Things is about My Need to vent; My Need for Love and to Love; My Need to Cook; My Need to Garden; My Need to be a  Compulsory Care Giver and Know-it-All, but not in a Know-it-ALL kind of way...o.O! Huh!?!? Because of My Need to Do-it-Myself and the Need NOT to Fail, If I don't know what it is, I have a Compulsive NEED to find out as much as possible about it! 

In  College My Psychology Professor said I had OCD...??? At the time I did not know what he was talking about, but as I begin to pay attention to the way I NEEDED to have things done when I wasn't at home(My Comfort Zone); I not only met the meaning head on, but the Cause!
Needless to say, OCD has come in handy over the years of Little Finance and Long Days.
In My Spare time, when am not working, I find the Need to do something, ANYTHING to fill in my few hours and save money in the process!


GARDENING: Ways to save Money on growing Vegetables, fertilizer, doing it in limited space and budget...etc,... 
       
Plants in Boots
Bottle it up
COOKING: How to cook even if you have NEVER stood at a stove before, and the short cuts with recipes and how to make your OWN recipes. The easiest Sauces, sandwiches, smoothies, salads, seasonings, soups, stews and  sizzling  suatee.  
Red Velvet 
What's for Dinner?...Beef!
Leave It ALL on the Floor
 Put your Heart in it and they will love it! Every mess up is a NEW Recipe...Somebody will eat it; Why do you think I have FOUR(4)Dogs...LOL!

KIDS: OMG My kids and them Pups, will make you NEED a Break; But in all Truth, I could never do with out them! They Push me! They, JJ 13, Mani 9 and Cheli 7, are truly three(3) of my MOST Needful Things...lol!         
Jj now 13

Mani now 9
Cheli now 7

HEALTHY LIVING: I am a health fan, for food; exercise; fun; and Spiritual growth. I can not give you advise, but I can sure tell you what I do that works for me and My Family; if you decide to try what I talk about, run it by your Health Care Professional. The Law has changed on advise giving, so I must change with the Times!   

MOST OF ALL MY FAITH: I Am a Messianic Word Teacher, that  encompasses  my Faith into ALL that I do. Adonia comes first in my life. I AM NOT ASHAME OF THE GOSPEL OF YESHUA MESSIAH, FOR IT IS THE POWER OF ELOHIM UNTO SALVATION, IN ME!    

There are plenty of things that is open for us to possess, but in the long run and hopefully a very fruitful relationship,
You will come to know alot of the things you can not do without and know much more of... 

JAY'S NEEDFUL THINGS!

#INWARDTRUTH
WORD



Wow how time flies. 
It is now December 2018 and MUCH has changed. 
Kids are grown
JJ's 18, Mani's almost 14 and Cheli, well, check her out in that picture with me; my husband Josh moved to greener Pastures(Heaven's Garden), but Jay still have the same 

'Needful Things'.

No comments:

Post a Comment